Updated Covid-19 Policies
Your safety and eye health remain our top priorities here at Vision Source Westview.
We have implemented the following procedures in our office:
Limited Appointment Scheduling – To adhere to social distancing guidelines set forth by local health authorities, we will have limited exam slots open to ensure we are able to properly disinfect between each patient encounter.
Fever Free Environment – Temperatures will be taken upon entering the office for all patients, staff, and doctors. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule.
Pre-Screening Questionnaire – We will continue to ask all patients with symptoms to reschedule their appointment.
Face Covering – We are requiring everyone entering our clinics to wear some type of facial covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. If a patient does not bring or forgets a mask we will gladly provide one to those with eye appointments.
Wash hands and sanitize – Upon entering the office, everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands via handwashing or hand sanitizer.
All Vision Source staff with direct patient contact will be required to wear a mask.
Social Distancing – We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only the patient enters our clinics for their visit.
What to expect at your appointment
- Asking them if they have been diagnosed with COVID or been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID. In those cases, we will postpone seeing the patient unless emergent.
- We will ask if they have any current symptoms of COVID.
They will be notified that upon arrival to our office they will have their temperature taken.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Anyone above 99.5 will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment. (We use 99.5 because our thermometers read a little low) Our staff is screened twice a day too.
- Masks are required. All staff will be wearing masks. (we will provide one if you do not have one).
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
- No guests please unless you are a parent with a small child.
- All eyeglass frames are properly sanitized via UV lighting or with the use of Hydrogen Peroxide before a patient would like to try on.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please stay safe and healthy.